I always say I’m going to write more short stories but I never do it. Feb-Flash to the rescue! Every Sunday in February I’m going to post a piece of flash fiction. And I want You to join me.
- It’s fun!
- It gets you writing
- You’ll get feedback! When you share your work with me on Sunday, I’ll read and comment on it
How to join?
- Either use my prompt (which I’ll add at the end of every Friday Snippet) or use your own prompt. It’s all about writing so find your inspiration wherever you can.
- Write 500 words (give or take) using your chosen prompt.
- Share your work on my Sunday post by either posting a link or writing the story as a comment. Remember to mention your prompt.
- Share the love! I recommend you read what others have written as well and comment on them.
- Come back next week.
You don’t have to announce your participation beforehand. If you don’t feel inspired one week, try again the next.